New edition of our online meetup, a combination of perspectives on the Quantum ecosystem by leading scientists, startups and innovators:
- Professor Irfan SIDDIQI (UC Berkeley, LBNL). Irfan leads the Advanced Quantum Testbed that focuses on superconducting quantum computing technologies and has recently taken the direction of the new DOE funded Quantum Systems Accelerator. He will tell us what role these initiatives play in shaping the global quantum ecosystem.
- Cameron FOREMAN (Cambridge Quantum Computing). CQC launched recently the first cloud-based Quantum Random Number Generator service with verification. Cameron will tell us about this highly valuable use of quantum resources.
- Michel KUREK (Ecole Polytechnique). Michel will make an introduction to his recently published and very documented report on patents, scientific publications and VC funding in Quantum technologies.
- and ... a prestigious GUEST to be confirmed
This meetup is a Zoom Webinar, you need to REGISTER to get the Zoom link to be granted access to the webinar.
Useful links :
- "New $115 Million Quantum Systems Accelerator to Pioneer Quantum Technologies for Discovery Science" https://newscenter.lbl.gov/2020/08/26/quantum-systems-accelerator/
- "Ingredients for a Quantum Future" https://physics.aps.org/articles/v13/139
- "Patents, publications and investments in quantum technologies" https://lelabquantique.com/kurek-quantum-report/
28 vues Visites